Tamsin is a solicitor in our Private Client team based in St Austell.
She qualified in 2004 in Gloucestershire where she developed her interest in Private Client work. Tamsin spent a number of years working in Cardiff before moving back home to Cornwall and joining Stephens Scown in 2010.
Although Tamsin has experience in the full range of private client work she now specialises in Wills of all complexities and Lasting Powers of Attorney.
Examples of her recent work include:
- Drafting Power of Attorneys
- Registering Lasting Powers of Attorney at the Office of the Public Guardian
- Drafting of Living Wills
- Assisting clients to draft their Wills
- Advising on inheritance tax
- Deeds of Revocation of Enduring Powers of Attorney and Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Registering Enduring Powers of Attorney at the Office of the Public Guardian.
Outside of work Tamsin enjoys spending time with her family, exploring the countryside and coastline, travelling, reading and walking.