Human rights & removal

If you, or a member of your family, is present in the United Kingdom unlawfully  and, as a result, may face removal, then you will require specialist immigration advice.

Whether you are a citizen of the European Economic Area (EEA) or a foreign national from outside of the EEA, we can advise you on your rights to remain within the United Kingdom and how you might challenge the steps being taken by the Home Office – UK Border Agency.

Your circumstances may justify an application or an appeal under the European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR), particularly if you have family present in the United Kingdom.

Find out more about our how much our immigration services cost

Get in touch
Request a call back now

    Office you wish to contact

    By pressing send and providing your details you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.

    Lisa Mulholland

    Associate Solicitor

    Terry Falcao


    “Every stage was handled professionally and so very compassionately throughout. I was always made to feel calm and hopeful about the situation.”

    Mrs C, Torquay

    © Stephens Scown Solicitors LLP 2021.
    Site by Infotex