There may be times when you find yourself in conflict with your employees, directors or workers. This can happen for a number of reasons, but whatever the cause, it can have a detrimental effect on both the relationship between you and on the overall performance of your entire workforce.
Our experienced team can help you with tactics and advice for resolution at the earliest stage to make sure there is minimal disruption. We will work with you to get the best outcome for your organisation, taking into account your overall business aims and objectives.
We can also give hands-on support to you and your managers as disputes can be time consuming and emotive, distracting you from the day job.
Whilst it is best to seek advice as soon as you become aware of an issue, we will hit the ground running at the point where the matter has escalated to litigation. If in doubt get in contact.
Examples of recent work:
- Dealing with multiple grievances lodged against a senior manager
- Advising a business who had been contacted by ACAS due to an employee threatening an Employment Tribunal claim
- Resolving a complex director and shareholder dispute to enable all parties to move forward in a more positive matter
- Representing a football club in relation to the dismissal of a senior employee who had threatened claims of whistleblowing, breach of contract and unfair dismissal and in the absence of documentary evidence due to IT changes
- Supporting a business to manage complaints raised by employees in relation to the installation of CCTV
- Dealing with complex bullying and sex discrimination claims being made by an employee against a family run business