There have been significant changes to the healthcare and the social care landscape over the last few years, and this pace of change is set to continue. Our specialist healthcare team understands the challenges, pressures and opportunities affecting health and social care providers within this fast paced environment.
We act for a wide range of different health sector clients from individuals, to GP practices and provider companies, care home groups, dental practices, veterinary practices and pharmacies, to larger providers of healthcare services.
We can advise you on a broad range of matters including:
Our healthcare law experience includes:
- Acting for Phoenix Learning & Care on a major refinancing project
- Advising Cornwall Air Ambulance Trust on a diverse array of matters including property, employment, commercial contracts and charity law advice
- Acting for a large provider of mental health and physical health services on various property related matters
- Advising various providers of primary care out of hours services on a wide range of different matters
- Advising on various GP practice mergers
Don’t just take our word for it!
“We really value the relationship we have with Stephens Scown. We know we can discuss any issue with them.”
Paula Martin, Chief Executive of Cornwall Air Ambulance
“Stephens Scown has been a ray of sunshine, helping us to navigate the legal concerns and giving practical advice on the wider issues. The speed of response has also been key. We know we can pick up the phone and speak with our solicitor and get an answer when we need it.”
Trevor Chalker, Treasurer of Cornwall Animal Hospital
“The team at Stephens Scown have provided robust, effective and timely legal advice in all corporate, property and employment aspects of our business. A trusted partner for a number of years, I have been impressed and comforted by the depth of experience and knowledge that has allowed us to navigate what at times has been complex and challenging legal landscape; pragmatic, creative and informed, Stephens Scown have been able to both focus on the finer detail of specific legal matters but have also been able to provide guidance on achieving our key strategic aims.”
Francois Delbaere, Financial Director of Phoenix Learning and Care Group