Stay up-to-date with HR and employment changes.
Best practice is updated, new regulations come into force. If you don’t keep pace with it all, it’s easy to make expensive mistakes.
Sooner or later, every employer needs expert HR or employment law advice from experienced professionals. That advice should be commercial, practical and genuinely tailored to your specific circumstances.
That’s why we created our HRExpress scheme: to give you access to the all-round, ongoing support necessary for harnessing the full potential of your people and developing an effective, productive workforce.
HR advice and employment law that works for you
It doesn’t matter how many employees you have, or whether you have existing in-house HR support, our mix of specialist services, HR expertise and tailored guidance is designed to help you achieve the best for your organisation and your people:
- HR Helpline – Direct access to our expert team through our dedicated phone and email helpline means you deal directly with us as an extension of your team while we get to know your business intimately. That way we can work closely together towards clearly defined objectives.
- Health check of key documents – Our specialists can assess your current contracts and handbook, and provide guidance on any areas that might need attention, including keeping your key documents up to date.
- Dedicated HR team – The HRExpress team comprises both legally qualified and HR professionals, and with the support of our broader employment team, we pride ourselves on a personal service and strong relationships with you and your team.
- Templates – To save you time and ensure accuracy, we have an extensive suite of template letters and documents for you to use.
- Updates – Through access to our regular bulletins and training sessions, you’ll always be up to date with the latest in case law and other HR developments.
Confidence in confidentiality
Unlike with a regular HR consultant, any advice you receive through HRExpress is not disclosable, so you can be comfortable that the service is completely confidential to you and your organisation.
Built to support your success
With access to guidance that’s tailored specifically to your needs, you can create a truly effective HR strategy, and follow practices and procedures that you know are backed by sound HR and legal advice. The HRExpress team can assist with the full range of day-to-day HR and employment issues, including:
- disciplinary matters and dismissals
- sickness, absence and performance management
- redundancies and restructuring
- maternity, paternity and other family leave
- pay and National Minimum Wage
- holidays and holiday pay
Depending on the level of support you choose, we can also help with Acas negotiations and pre-claim correspondence, restrictive covenants to protect your interests, and advising on employment status issues if you use self-employed contractors or volunteers.
A truly flexible service
With HRExpress, you decide on the level of service that best suits you and your business, and we tailor a unique package that ensures you enjoy advice and support your organisation can thrive on.
HRExpress is available in three levels. You simply choose which one gives you the desired level of support:
- Safety Net: a simple ‘light-touch’ option providing advice via our dedicated helpline
- Platinum: access to our helpline, plus document health checks and drafting assistance with templates
- Virtual HR Manager: we effectively take on your HR function, with a comprehensive service that includes all the support you might need.
We pride ourselves on being accessible and engaged, and we’re proactive in developing an understanding of who you are and what will make your organisation more successful. Ours is a relationship-based service that ensures genuine value.
What’s more, we guarantee we’ll be cheaper than an in-house HR team, provide a greater depth of expertise, and give you access to learning and insights from a range of industries. We work across the full range of HR and employment issues, but we do so from a position of fully understanding your needs.
No long term contract
Whether you choose our Safety Net, Platinum or Virtual HR Manager package, you’re not committing to a long-term contract. At the end of each year, you decide whether to renew based on your experience with us. We don’t tie you in to any longer than that because we’re confident you’ll want to renew – simply for the exceptional quality of our service and our dedication to your specific needs and circumstances.
Need additional support?
HRExpress clients can now also access regulatory compliance and 24/7 critical incident support. Steve Panton has over 20 years’ experience helping clients maintain compliance and advising on investigations, prosecutions and other forms of enforcement action by the main UK regulators. These include; the Health and Safety Executive, Environment Agency, Competent Fire Authorities, Local Authority Environmental Health, Care Quality Commission, Food Standards Agency and DEFRA. His practice covers;
- serious and fatal work-related accidents
- occupational health/disease
- fire safety and wider premises safety (including gas, electricity, asbestos and legionella)
- risk management, compliance advice and corporate governance
- food safety, food hygiene and food labelling
- consumer protection & product safety
- environmental and waste management
HRExpress clients will have access to 24/7 critical incident support where you can have an initial call or Teams meeting with Steve in the event of a serious work-related accident or other business-critical event as well as preferential rates if you require Steve to provide compliance advice or assistance in dealing with a regulator or regulator investigation.
We can also give you access to HR support in person. Where required, we’ll happily send a CIPD-qualified Stephens Scown professional to share more in-depth guidance or strategic HR input.
Find out more about our on-site HR consultancy services.
Get in touch today
Over 200 businesses and organisations currently benefit from the HRExpress service, and they range from small teams to workforces in the hundreds – and from not having any in-house HR function to having an established HR team. Many of them have been enjoying HRExpress for many years. But don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what one of our clients said:
“What I think differentiates HRE from other similar services I have used in the past is their approach to business need and risk. It feels more like I have an in house HR business partner that an external agency. I never feel like they are going ‘by the script’ and they carefully take into account our desired outcomes and risk appetite. It’s an incredibly high impact relationship and I really value it.”
Nicola Upton, CEO at AUK Sutton
To speak to our team please email email@example.com or call 01392 210700