Unfortunately disputes in the workplace can often happen and we’re able to help employees at any level within a business or organisation.
It may be that, for example:
- you are disgruntled about the imposition of what you regard as an unfair and unreasonable performance management procedure;
- you may have been the subject of bullying and harassment, whether by a colleague or by management;
- you have been suspended on what you regard as unfair grounds and are now being subjected to disciplinary action for misconduct;
- you feel that you have been discriminated against;
- you have raised concerns about malpractice within an organisation and now feel that you are being treated poorly as a result;
- you are facing internal investigations or investigations by your professional body that might impact on your ability to continue with your chosen career;
- you believe you should have transferred under TUPE but you have not been accepted by a new employer or there is uncertainty around this; or
- you have stopped seeing eye to eye with your fellow directors and/or shareholders and feel you are being forced out.
Some of these claims can be complex but with no limit to the amount of compensation that can be awarded for some claims (and the impact on your future ability to work), it is worth making sure that you know what is at stake. We will make sure that you get the right help and advice about these matters and are supported through what can be a stressful time. It’s vital in potential dispute situations that you do this as early as possible so we can get the best result for you.