Megan is a solicitor in our Family Children team. She joined Stephens Scown in 2022 after qualifying as a solicitor in July 2022.
Megan specialises in providing advice to private children, public children and domestic/child abuse clients.
Megan’s areas of expertise:
- Assistance with Prohibited Steps Orders
- Specific Issue Orders
- Child Arrangements Orders
- Care Proceedings
- Public law Outline process
- Non Molestation Orders
- Occupation Orders
- Assisted a client in securing an emergency prohibited steps order with turn around of 24 hours from meeting client to receiving the order from the court.
- Supported a client in feeling able to and then making an application for a Non-Molestation and Occupation Order after more than 20 years of domestic abuse.
- Several ongoing Care Proceedings where domestic violence has been alleged.
Outside of work Megan enjoys fitness, cycling and attending live musical events across the country covering multiple genres.