Sarah-Jane is a partner in the Truro Planning team and acts for a range of clients including businesses and private individuals who require assistance through the complex planning process. Sarah-Jane has particular experience of acting for mineral operators and Registered Providers.
Sarah-Jane joined Stephens Scown LLP in 2008 and qualified as a solicitor in 2010, and deals with all aspects of planning work including permitted development, Tree Preservation Orders, listed buildings, change of use, s.106 agreements, certificates of lawfulness, judicial review and planning appeals.
Her typical work includes:
- Negotiating and completing s106 agreements and deeds of modification for developers, registered providers and landowners
- Leading the Infrastructure Agreement team and dealing with all sectional agreements required for development such as S106s, S38s, S278s and S104s
- Judicial Reviews
- AIM Listings and the completion of The City of London Law Society Certificate of Title
- Obtaining planning permission for clients and assisting them to maximise development potential
- Obtaining certificates of lawfulness;
- Advising on and conducting planning appeals / enforcement appeals
- Advising on the Mines (Working Facilities and Support) Act 1966
- Complex planning due diligence for charging / purchase of large-scale sites.
Outside of work Sarah-Jane enjoys coastal walks, days on the beach, adventures in the sea and exploring new places with her family.