Join the ever-expanding team at Stephens Scown, and you’ll enjoy not only a competitive salary, but also an impressive range of employee benefits including:
- The opportunity to influence the future success of the business as an employee-owner (or Scowner as we call ourselves!), and benefit from our ‘Scownership’ profit share scheme;
- Private medical insurance
- Group life assurance scheme
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- Recruitment referral bonus
- Access to a comprehensive wellbeing programme – including a free confidential helpline and support on money management and consumer rights. We are part of the Mindful Employer Charter.
- Free counselling sessions
- Menopause support
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- One day extra holiday on your birthday
- Enhanced flexible working, including ‘best of both worlds’ hybrid working model with a mix of home and office working.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Enhanced sick pay
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Free annual flu vaccinations
- Eye-care vouchers
- Reduced fees for legal services
- Funding for qualifications
- Study leave
- Mentoring programme
- Three days volunteering leave each year
- Buy up to a week’s extra holiday
- Offices close early at Christmas
- Long Service Awards.
As an employee-owned firm, we’re all in it together. All employees receive the same amount of profit share because we value everyone’s contribution equally.
Get in touch
For further information, or if you have any questions