Tamsin works as a Senior Associate in our Commercial Real Estate team.
Having initially trained with Stephens Scown and now with a decade of experience in Real Estate, Tamsin specialises in working with landlords and tenants; whether related to leases, the sale and purchase of owner occupied properties, or the sale and purchase of investment properties. Her work also includes acting for charities in their property dealings.
Some of Tamsin’s most recent work includes:
- Acting on a £3m refinance of a multi-let investment portfolio;
- Acting for a homeless charity in separate freehold and leasehold acquisitions;
- Acting in the purchase of freehold land and a related grant of easements for an unincorporated charitable trust providing sports and recreation facilities to the local community;
- Business transfer of a successful leasehold restaurant in a local seaside town;
- Acting for a family company with various multi-let premises to include providing property support on a corporate restructure and property portfolio management.
Tamsin’s personal testimonials:
Legal 500 (2023) – “Tamsin Mann on the property side went above and beyond my expectations, responding to out of hours texts and emails.”
Outside of the office, Tamsin can be found swimming, walking or enjoying the Cornish outdoors with friends, family, and her Fox Red Labrador Connie.