Sinéad trained as a solicitor with the firm and has joined the Planning team in Truro following qualification in 2015.
Sinéad acts on a wide range of planning work which includes:
- Advising on permitted development rights
- “Class Q” applications to convert agricultural buildings into residential dwellings and Class Q appeals
- Negotiating Section 106 Agreements and Unilateral Undertakings on behalf of developers and land owners
- Advising on and drafting objections to planning applications
- Certificate of Lawfulness applications
- Planning appeals
- Judicial Reviews.
In her spare time, Sinéad likes to read every day and is always on the look-out for the next book. She also enjoys time with her young family and learning new recipes in the kitchen.