Shavaun Womersley is a solicitor in the Family team specialising in divorce and the resolution of finances.
Shavaun attended the University of Exeter and graduated with a first class degree in 2017. In 2020 Shavaun completed the Legal Practice Course with a Masters in Law.
Shavaun joined the Family Team in July 2017 working as a paralegal and trained with the firm as a solicitor, qualifying in October 2022.
Outside of work Shavaun enjoys cooking for her friends and family, and growing her own fruit and veg.
- Alternatives to Court
- Business and Divorce
- Civil Partnership and Same Sex Marriage
- Claims Against Trusts
- Divorce and Separation
- Family Law
- Finances Following Divorce or Separation
- Finances for Children
- Finances for Children (Following Divorce or Separation)
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Inherited and Pre-Marital Assets
- Interim Maintenance
- Variation of Maintenance Arrangements