Peter is Head of the Energy team at Stephens Scown.
He qualified in March 2005 and advises developers, funders and landowners on the property aspects of renewable energy developments from solar P.V. to energy from waste and A.D. to E.V. and battery projects as well as grid sharing, project financing, acquisitions & disposals.
Peter also advises on commercial real estate matters including sales and purchases, options, leases, conditional contracts, overage, development agreements, easements & wayleaves, advises primarily tenants on landlord and tenant matters.
His recent work includes:
- Advising a number of landowners on the development of AD projects with associated offtake agreements
- Advising a landowner on a 250MW battery project
- Property due diligence on a portfolio of hydropower sites
- Acting for a developer in the deployment of multiple subsidy free solar sites
- Acting for a landlord in the restructuring, consolidation and refinancing of their 16 acre, 20 commercial unit estate portfolio
- Acting for an NYSE listed client in the acquisition, build out and onward disposal of ground mount solar P.V. sites throughout the UK.
In his spare time, Peter likes to run and read.