Meesha is a solicitor in the Family team specialising in divorce and the resolution of finances.
Meesha joined Stephens Scown in 2021 and completed her training contract with the firm, qualifying as a solicitor in October 2023. She graduated from the University of Exeter with a degree in Law in 2017 and completed the LPC LLM with distinction from the University of Law.
Outside of work Meesha enjoys baking, Latin and ballroom dancing and walking her dog.
- Alternatives to Court
- Business and Divorce
- Civil Partnership and Same Sex Marriage
- Divorce and Separation
- Family Law
- Finances Following Divorce or Separation
- Finances for Children (Following Divorce or Separation)
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Inherited and Pre-Marital Assets
- Interim Maintenance
- Variation of Maintenance Arrangements