Sinéad trained as a solicitor with the firm and has joined the planning team in Truro following qualification.
Sinéad acts on a wide range of planning work which includes:
- Advising on permitted development rights;
- “Class Q” applications to convert agricultural buildings into residential dwellings and Class Q appeals;
- Negotiating Section 106 Agreements and Unilateral Undertakings on behalf of developers and land owners;
- Advising on and drafting objections to planning applications;
- Certificate of Lawfulness applications; and
- Judicial Reviews.
In her spare time, Sinéad likes to read every day and is always on the look out for the next book. She also enjoys taking the family dog on walks and learning new recipes in the kitchen.