Rebecca is a solicitor in the Family team. She specialises in helping clients with the resolution of their divorce and matrimonial finances. Rebecca represents clients on a contested and uncontested basis.
Previously Rebecca was a paralegal in our Employment team, after which she was offered an initial training contract before moving over to Family.
Rebecca has a law degree from the University of Reading (2014 2:1) and achieved a distinction in her LPC from the University of Law Bristol in 2017. She qualified as a solicitor in 2021.
Outside of work Rebecca enjoys travelling, walking and paddle boarding.
- Alternatives to Court
- Business and Divorce
- Civil Partnership and Same Sex Marriage
- Divorce and Separation
- Domestic Abuse
- Family Law
- Finances Following Divorce or Separation
- Finances for Children (Following Divorce or Separation)
- Finances for Children
- Fixed Fee Divorce
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Inherited and Pre-Marital Assets
- Interim Maintenance
- Post Nuptial Agreements
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Variation of Maintenance Arrangements