A paralegal in the Family team, Libby joined Stephens Scown in 2014, specialising in public law and private law children work.
Libby assists Bill Wilkins, her work including:
- Representing children in both public law and private law cases on behalf of CAFCASS.
- Representing children in cases of suspected non-accidental injuries.
- Deprivation of liberty cases.
- Complex matters requiring secure accommodation.
- Proceedings around adoption.
Outside of work, she can be found enjoying time with family, keeping fit, and attempting to keep her sourdough starter alive.