Brittany is a solicitor in our Real Estate team who specialises in rural/agricultural property work.
Brittany joined the firm in 2014 and qualified in 2019.
Brittany advises clients on matters relating to commercial property and rural/agricultural which includes:
- Sales and purchases of commercial and rural property
- Leases of commercial and rural property
- Farm sales and purchases
- Farm business tenancies.
Examples of Brittany’s recent work include:
- Dealing with the sale of a large farm with complex overage provisions
- Dealing with the sale of parts of a farm being sold as plots for development
- Dealing with a Deed of Easement for a Water Pipe.
Outside of work, Brittany enjoys paddle boarding, tennis and yoga.