Peter is a senior associate within the energy sector.
Specialising in the property aspects of energy projects, Peter has experience in advising on wind, hydro, rooftop/canopy and ground mount solar P.V, anaerobic digestion and energy from waste developments.
Acting for funders, developers and landowners and working closely with our corporate team he also deals with the property aspects of project financing, acquisitions & disposals.
Peter is head of the Waste & Recycling sub-sector of the Energy team.
His recent work includes:
- Advising a number of landowners on the development of AD projects with associated offtake agreements on their land.
- Property due diligence on a portfolio of hydropower sites.
- Assisting on a £30m windfarm refinance.
- Advising clients in relation to the development and rollout of a series of battery storage projects.
- Acting for an NYSE listed green energy product supplier in the portfolio acquisition, build out and disposal of ground mount solar P.V. sites throughout the UK.
- Advising a City Council on enabling a series of commercial solar projects via creative employment of their grid connection.
In his spare time, Peter likes to run and read.