Paula is a Chartered Legal Executive in the real estate team in Exeter specialising in conveyancing with over 30 years experience. She qualified as a Chartered Legal Executive in 1998. She advises on a wide range of conveyancing in connection with sales and purchases including high value residential property, development and re-development, re-mortgage and transfer of equity.
Paula also supports our family law team when property issues arise.
Recent examples of some of Paula’s work:
- Resolved our client developer’s extensive and complicated planning issues with a local authority for a large development of residential properties to allow the development to proceed to sale .
- Acted recently in connection with the sale of a listed, environmentally protected and historically important most expensive residential property in Exeter.
- Acted on the purchase of a property in Exeter with three complicated titles where the boundary was in dispute successfully resolving the boundary issues with the highways authority and local authority planning department also resolving various breaches of planning issues.
- Acted in connection with a complicated refinance package for a property investor with the purchase of a new leasehold riverside flat in London in a complex of commercial and residential properties together with the sale of a riverside warehouse reformed London property and the purchase of a modern 4 bed house in Exeter. Working with a relocation company and three lenders tied in with short term bridging finance.
- Has provided support to a firm of local estate agents recently in the production of a seminar to a large group of local Landlord property owners entitled “Theft of Your Bricks and Mortar” which relates to fraud/theft of property and recent cases of fraudulent sale in cases of the absent property owner.
Paula is a member of the firms choir, enjoys outdoor pursuits, is a busy football mum and member of Devon CILEX.