Lowena deals with all types of residential and land transactions, and recently joined the firm having worked for another local firm for about 9 years.
Lowena deals with sales and purchases of:
- freehold and leasehold residential properties
- agricultural land
- transfers of part.
Recent work includes:
- Sale of part of a residential property for 2.5 million.
- Purchase of 100 acres of agricultural land affected by an overage agreement, with single farm entitlements over part of the land and tenancy agreement over the remainder of the land.
- Estate sale of a residential property for £1.9 million where there were issues regarding the estate of the deceased owner.
- Purchase of a high value residential property located in a conservation area, on which the seller had installed solar panels without planning consent.
- Sale of a smallholding with the benefit of various woodland grant schemes.
Lowena is an associate of CILEX.
In her spare time, Lowena is a committee member for the Truro Prime Stock show, a steward at Stithians Show (equestrian) and enjoys out door pursuits and walking her dogs.