Henry is a solicitor in our employment team based in Exeter.
Henry qualified as a solicitor in 2019 after training with a large international firm in the City of London and joined Stephens Scown in 2020.
Henry has worked across a wide range of sectors including technology, manufacturing, energy, charities and insurance. He provides advice to individuals and businesses on all aspects of employment law.
Examples of his recent work include:
- Acting for a charity in relation to a whistleblowing claim brought by an ex-employee;
- Project managing an international review of employment practices for a large international technology company and providing specific advice on its UK practices;
- Providing employment due diligence and other employment-related corporate support on a high-value transaction where our client – an international company focussed on waste management and recycling – purchased an SME operating In the recycling sector;
- Preparing a wide range of documentation for various clients including but not restricted to employment contracts, service agreements, consultancy agreements, policies, settlement agreements, termination letters,
- Advising on HR and employment issues including redundancy, TUPE, restructuring, family-related rights (maternity, paternity, adoption, share parental leave), holiday leave and pay, national minimum wage, global mobility, employee benefits, worker status and agency workers.
Henry is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association (ELA).
Outside of work Henry can normally be found at the coast or on the moors walking his dog and spending time with family and friends.