Rebecca is a associate in our Real Estate team based in Truro.
She completed her LLB Law at the University of Nottingham and qualified as a Solicitor in March 2019 after completing her training contract with The Cornwall Council.
Rebecca acts for residential and commercial purchaser’s, landowners, developers and commercial landlords primarily dealing with:
- Acquisition of land for residential development
- Commercial landlord and tenant work
- Property work on business sale and purchase transactions
- High value residential sales and purchases.
Recent work has included:
- Acting on the sale of a private residential waterside property with a sale price of £4.1 million
- Acting on a large-scale land swap exercise in the division of the assets of a farming partnership
- Acting on the acquisition of a town centre hotel
- Acting in the acquisition of a residential development site through the negotiation and grant of an option agreement, subsequent exercise of the option and setting up of the site for residential sales.
In her spare time Rebecca enjoys travelling, spending time with family and friends and going for walks with her dog.