Kensa is a trainee solicitor in our Inheritance Trusts and Disputes team.
Our specialist Inheritance and Trust Disputes Team regularly advises on:
- challenges to the validity of a will or codicil
- claims for financial provision from an estate under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975
- farming succession disputes
- claims under the doctrine of proprietary estoppel
- disputes between executors
- claims against executors for breach of their duties
- disputes between trustees
- claims against trustees for breach of their duties
- estate and trust disputes involving foreign assets
- claims against the property of a deceased by a surviving spouse or cohabitee
- disputed powers of attorney
- financial abuse
- Court of Protection applications
- attorney disputes
- claims for relief from forfeiture
- disputes between unmarried partners on relationship breakdown or death.
Kensa joined Stephens Scown in January 2019 and recently achieved a Distinction on the Legal Practice Course at the University of Law.
Kensa has previous experience in Family, Planning, Employment and Private Client.