Ben Wheeler is an Associate Solicitor in our Real Estate team in Truro. Ben qualified as a solicitor in January 2013.
Prior to training in law, Ben obtained a BSc (Hons) in Human Biology and a PhD in cellular Biology from the University of London.
Ben acts for developers, commercial landlords and businesses dealing with:
- Acquisition of residential and commercial property for development;
- Disposals of developed land by freehold sales and leases;
- Securing lending against property;
- Commercial landlord and tenant work; and
- Property work on business sale transactions.
Recent work has included:
- Acting on development agreement for the sale of land with a contract to build houses worth £8.5M.
- Acquisition of a freehold hotel site to be redeveloped for mixed use and securing tenants for the building by agreements for lease.
- Sale of a retail park for £8M including modification of restrictive covenants to permit further development.
Ben is a member of the Healthcare Team and has acted on property matters for GPs, Vets, Dentists and an NHS Trust.
In his spare time Ben enjoys performing music, playing squash and skiing.