Aimee is a partner in the Commercial Real Estate team in Exeter. She joined Stephens Scown in 2021 after spending over a decade based at a firm in Milton Keynes.
Aimee qualified as a solicitor in 2005 and with over 15 years’ experience she has advised clients across a whole spectrum of industries on a wide range of property matters – with a particular specialism in acting for occupier and investment clients and with a particular interest in retail and leisure.
Examples of Aimee's recent work include:
- Advising a large logistics operator in connection with its state-of-the-art warehouse facility, delivering timely commercial advice to assist their business
- Leading on large scale portfolio property disposals as part of rationalisation projects for a bank
- Advising a large pension fund on the acquisition of a 4-star hotel in Cambridge, purchased as an investment. The complex structure of this transaction included various steps starting with the freehold-owning company being bought by our client’s seller
- Assisting a car dealership company with the expansion of their property portfolio, through acquisition as part of dealership corporate asset deals and more discrete property purchases, and in the restructure of its property ownership
- Project managing a legal team in the delivery of a large-scale multi-site (over 1800 sites) assignment programme for telecommunications operator.
Outside of work Aimee enjoys spending time with her cheeky border terriers, going to the gym, pedalling around the country lanes and hopes to improve her skills in stand-up paddle boarding.