Why become Employee Owned?
Employee ownership is rapidly becoming one of the most important developments in business ownership, and an increasingly attractive option for many organisations. For owners considering an exit or succession plan, employee ownership offers a tax incentivised exit with less stress and to a timescale of the owners’ choosing. As a growth strategy it can offer real purpose for the employees and a true sense of shared benefit – with additional employee tax incentives.
Free Initial EO consultation (30 minute)
We offer a free thirty minute initial call, which can help identify whether or not employee ownership should be something that should be on your agenda as a succession or growth strategy. A call can quickly focus on some of the issues that may be pertinent to you and your business and help to determine if you should apply a little more time and resource to investigating thoroughly.
EO Discovery Session (half day)
With up to 3 hours of time available, our Employee Ownership team can work with you to consider the opportunities presented by Employee Ownership to your business. It is recommended that, if possible, the key shareholders and leadership team should take part in the session which facilitates a deep dive into the following themes:
- your aspirations and motivations with the business
- where the business is now and where it’s going
- how an EO structure might fit your plans or where adjustments may be necessary
- how EO can be utilised with or without direct incentivisation of management
- how a communications plan can help drive employee engagement
- overview of key tax opportunities
- overview of financials in an EO project
- timetabling of an EO project: short & sweet vs deep & meaningful
After the session a brief report will be provided identifying opportunities and challenges and an overview of an EO potential project for your business.
The cost of the Discover EO half day is fixed to £500 plus VAT. The cost will be discounted against any costs of subsequent engagement of Stephens Scown on an EO project for your business.
Times slots are necessarily limited and therefore please contact at your earliest opportunity!