Informed Alliance is the market leading business growth and development programme.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- Considering how hard I am working I not making enough money
- I don’t get enough time with my family
- I don’t know how I will get out of the business
- My time is taken up with everyone else’s problems
- I get bogged down in details and administration
- None of the staff do their jobs as well as I can
Over 2000 south west based businesses place their trust in Stephens Scown when it comes to legal services and as a progressive practice we continuously look at new ways in which we can repay this confidence and trust.
To support our business clients with their strategic planning, growth and development we are delighted to announce that Stephens Scown has launched a new service called Informed Alliance. Using a range of tools, Informed Alliance can analyse and assess all areas of a business including:
- Identifying levels of performance
- Identifying strategies for growth and improvement
- Further developing the company’s business/growth plan
- Assisting in the practical implementation of identified strategies, where appropriate
The service is totally flexible and we work with businesses for periods ranging from a few weeks to a number of months – every business is different. The areas where we typically support businesses are:
- Management skills
- Research and development
- System development
- Business exit strategies
- Company performance
- Financial management
An area which many businesses find challenging is strategic planning. Many businesses perceive strategic planning as complex and something that only ‘big firms’ need to undertake, however, this is not the case strategic planning is important to all organisations. It provides a sense of direction and outlines measurable goals.
Strategic planning is also a tool that is useful for guiding day-to-day decisions and also for evaluating progress and changing approaches when moving forward. The Informed Alliance Strategic Planning Guide is designed to simplify the strategic planning process and establish a template which if followed can deliver significant results in a time effective way.
To learn more about the Informed Alliance process, how it can benefit your business and the free Growth Potential Assessment we can conduct on your business, please contact the Informed Alliance team on 01392 210700 or by email email@example.com