Janet has been with the firm since January 2001 and works within the Private Client team in our Truro office.
Janet's work primarily comprises:
- Preparing Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, for both Property & Financial Affairs and Health & Welfare.
- Obtaining Grants of Representation as well as dealing with the administration of estates from start to finish.
- Making Deputy-ship Applications and assisting both Deputies and Attorneys on an ongoing basis in relation to clients' financial affairs.
- Working with clients making plans for care fees and continuing health care issues.
- Assists colleagues within the team with the administration of ongoing Trusts.
Outside of work, Janet particularly enjoys long walks with her dog, spinning and kettlercise classes, cycling and ‘summer’ bodyboarding!