Get in touch today 0345 450 5558


What steps do I need to think about before taking action to end a resident’s agreement?

An application can only be made if valid notice of breach has been served and a reasonable period of time has passed. You need to consider if you …have taken this step, whether you have the evidence to prove the term has been broken, along with other evidence (letters, telephone attendance notes) to be able to convince a County Court Judge that it would be reasonable to end the agreement and make an order requiring them to give up possession of the pitch.

Contact us today

    Office you wish to contact

    By pressing send and providing your details you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.