Get in touch today 0345 450 5558


What should I do if I am planning to review the pitch fee by an amount which is greater than the change in RPI because I have made improvements to the Park?

In order to seek to recover the cost of improvements¬† by way of a pitch fee review, you must first have consulted with them and …any qualifying residents association in accordance with the terms of the Mobile Home Act agreement. If you did not take this step before carrying out the improvements, it is unlikely you will succeed in recovering the increased amount.

Contact us today

    Office you wish to contact

    By pressing send and providing your details you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.