Get in touch today 0345 450 5558


What do I need to show for an adverse possession claim?

Factual possession, meaning you have exercised physical control over the land, for example if the ground is open land then fencing would show such control.  Together with an intention to possess the land, such possession to have taken place without any consent being granted, for a period of at least twelve years. 

Contact us today

    Office you wish to contact

    By pressing send and providing your details you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.