Get in touch today 0345 450 5558


What do I do if I don’t want to sign a prenup?

There are several alternatives that can be looked at depending on your situation. Outright gifts or transfers ahead of the marriage, deeds of trust or even postponing the marriage are sometimes looked at by people in that situation.

Contact us today

    Office you wish to contact

    By pressing send and providing your details you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.