Get in touch today 0345 450 5558


Should I issue court proceedings against the builder?

The courts discourage parties from issuing court proceedings prematurely.  There is a formal pre-action protocol that applies to building and construction disputes.  Under the protocol, the parties tothe dispute should firstly correspond with each other to see if they can resolve matters without the need for court proceedings.  There are specific requirements for this correspondence and it is advisable to consult a solicitor, who will guide you through the protocol process.

Contact us today

    Office you wish to contact

    By pressing send and providing your details you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.