Get in touch today 0345 450 5558


Should I bring a claim in the County Court or the Tribunal?

It depends on the question you are asking. The Tribunal has jurisdiction to decide the majority of disputes arising under the Mobile …Homes Act 1983 (as amended) or the terms of the agreement including pitch fee reviews.  Proceedings for termination of the agreement and possession of the pitch or any other dispute remains the jurisdiction of the County Court.

Contact us today

    Office you wish to contact

    By pressing send and providing your details you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.