Get in touch today 0345 450 5558


I have obtained a county court judgment but the debtor won’t pay, what can I do?

If you have obtained a county court judgment, there are a range of enforcement methods available which can be utilised in order to try to obtain money from the person/business which owes you money. It is also possible to force the person/business to attend court to provide information about their income and assets to help you decide which method or enforcement is appropriate.

Contact us today

    Office you wish to contact

    By pressing send and providing your details you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.