Get in touch today 0345 450 5558


I am unhappy with the work carried out by my builder. What should I do?

The starting point is to look at the terms of the contract between you and your builder.  The contract should specify the work to be carried out andthe timescales for completion of the work.  If the builder has not complied with the terms of the contract then you may have a claim against them for breach of contract.  This is a complex area of law and you should seek legal advice. 

Contact us today

    Office you wish to contact

    By pressing send and providing your details you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.