Get in touch today 0345 450 5558


Can you enforce an English Order over seas?

If assets are held or an income received outside of England and Wales, an order made by the English Courts may need to be enforced overseas. The ease and possibility of doing so will be dependent upon the country in which you are trying to enforce the English order and the type of order being enforced. The enforcement of English orders overseas can be particularly complex so it is vital to seek expert advice from the outset.

Contact us today

    Office you wish to contact

    By pressing send and providing your details you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.