Get in touch today 0345 450 5558


Are court proceedings the only option?

There are alternative ways of resolving building and construction disputes.  Forms of alternative dispute resolution (“ADR”) include mediation, expert determination, adjudication and arbitration.  To find out whether ADR would be appropriate and effective in your case, you should seek advice from a solicitor.

Contact us today

    Office you wish to contact

    By pressing send and providing your details you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.