Using Innovation to Boost Growth, Profitability & Drive Sustainable Impact
Join us for this free Future Leap evening networking business event supporting businesses on their sustainability journey through innovation as a tool to boost growth, profitability and purposeful impact.
Expect an insightful evening of networking, expert talks with Tanya Popeau and engaging Q&A over sustainably-sourced catering.
Participants will learn how to:
- Introduce and embed sustainable practices into business operations
- Tackle specific sustainability issues from climate risk to social impact and inclusion
- Develop new business models which drive revenue and, at the same time, positive global impact
- Design new innovative ways of working to stay relevant and respond to the needs of customers and communities
- 6pm – 6:30pm – Networking and Refreshments
- 6:30pm – 6:40pm – Introduction and Housekeeping
- 6:40pm – 7:20pm – Tanya Popeau, Director, Synthesis
- 7:20pm – 7:35pm – Q&A
- 7:35pm – 7:40pm – 60 Second Pitches
- 7:40pm – 7:45pm – Close
- 7:45pm – 8pm – Optional Networking
To book your free tickets and for more information please click here.