Residence permits and European applications

If you are a citizen of a country within the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland, we can help you and members of your family understand whether you can enter, live in and work in the United Kingdom, and what steps you must take to ensure that you comply with both UK and European rules and regulations.

We can explain how EEA Nationals and their family members can apply for residence Ccrds, residence permits, family permits and registration certificates or your right to work in the United Kingdom, and whether your family members have the right to work.

After you have lived in the United Kingdom for a continuous period of five years, we can also advise you how to apply for confirmation of permanent residence.

Applications for EEA nationals and their family members can be complicated, particularly if those family members are not, themselves, EEA nationals. Our specialist team has extensive experience in preparing European applications and dealing with any subsequent appeals.

Find out more about our how much our immigration services cost

Get in touch

Request a call back now

ExeterSt AustellTruro

By pressing send and providing your details you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.

Hannah Wilce


Jhenna Mortimer


Lisa Mulholland

Immigration Solicitor

Terry Falcao

Head of Employment

“Every stage was handled professionally and so very compassionately throughout. I was always made to feel calm and hopeful about the situation.”

Mrs C, Torquay

© Stephens Scown Solicitors LLP 2019.
Site by Creative Intent