For holiday and residential park owners keeping track of the latest legal developments and proposals can be a bit of a minefield. In this parks law timeline we highlight the key changes that park owners need to be aware of over the next financial year, along with some key industry events.
A few key things to look out for are:
- More test cases under the Consumer Rights Act 2015. Which may provide more guidance when interpreting the Act in it’s application to the sales of caravans and park homes.
- The response to the consultation on commission in relation to residential parks in Wales.
- BH&HPA’s consultation on their draft purchase and licence agreement for holiday homes.
- Government dealing with the consultations on residential parks in England, response to Part 1 and then the consultation on Part 2.
- The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force on 25 May 2018.
Click on the image below to view the full timeline:
It doesn’t cover all park developments, if there is an issue that you would like to discuss, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our parks law specialists.