Holly is an employed barrister in our Family Finance team in Truro. She qualified in 2010, joining Stephens Scown in 2021. She specialises in divorce, financial remedy solutions after divorce, and pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements, with experience working in London and UAE.
- Represented a wife in a complex cross-jurisdictional matter involving assets in Turkey and Switzerland, with a successful freezing order application and interim maintenance
- Represented a husband in excluding significant military pension that was accrued pre-marriage from being included in the matrimonial pot, in the context of a short marriage
- Part of the legal team in B v B  EWHC 193 Fam in a case relating to the wife’s entitlement to post-separation accrual of funds
- Part of the legal team representing high net worth individual and associated well-known listed company, concerning shareholding in divorce and financial remedy application
Holly is also a member of the Bar Council.
Outside of the office, Holly enjoys sea swimming, yoga, golf, cooking and spending time with her husband and two young daughters.
- Business and Divorce
- Civil Partnership and Same Sex Marriage
- Divorce and Separation
- Family Law
- Finances Following Divorce or Separation
- Finances for Children (Following Divorce or Separation)
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Inherited and Pre-Marital Assets
- International Divorce
- Interim Maintenance
- Post Nuptial Agreements
- Variation of Maintenance Arrangements