Helen is a paralegal in the family team at St Austell. She undertakes a wide range of matters including public law children, private law children and domestic abuse matters.
Examples of Helen's recent work includes:
- Attending with clients at Public Law Outline and Child Protection
- Instruction of Counsel and attending Court with clients
- Representing clients at Court for direction hearings
- Advising clients on eligibility for legal aid
- Advising clients on children matters
- Advising clients in regards to occupation orders and non molestation injunctions
- Advising clients in relation to care proceedings
- Taking statements in order to progress matters
- Keeping matters timetabled for progression
- Drafting change of name deeds for clients
- Drafting and progressing divorce proceedings
Helen has completed her Chartered Legal Executive (FCILEx) qualification.
Outside of work Helen owns two horses, one which is semi-retired and one she competes regularly at local dressage competitions. She also enjoys walking in the countryside and appreciates good food overlooking the sea.