Advice for Professionals
In our role it’s vital we see the situation from both sides and we have proven track record in understanding a problem and working out the best solution. We have strong links with many insolvency practices who value the commercial, pragmatic and accurate advice we deliver.
Some recent examples include:
- Cross-border issues
- Sales of assets or property
- Disputes on proofs of debt or validity of security
- Practice and professional issues such as conflicts of interest, remuneration and expenses and carrying out statutory and professional duties
- Investigation of transactions and directors’ conduct
We are also well versed in:
- Recovering assets
- Trusts, retention of title, interpretation of contracts, validity of security
- Implementing insolvency arrangements and proposals
- Dealing with creditors
I would like to say a big thank you from the bottom of my heart. I thought I had ruined my whole family’s future until you took control of my bankruptcy case.